- Written by Web Design Uganda
Start 2012 by shaping and revamping your brand online. This is the only way you will be able to establish and grow a positive presence online and convert traffic to your website into profitable business. Start by doing the following:
1. Get online in style (if you haven't) - let a professional web design company develop an impressive and interactive website for your business. Don't do it yourself, its not worth it.
2. Get a Facebook Page and Twitter profile for your business (and keep it active) - in 2012 traffic to websites will be boosted by traffic from these two sites. Even search engines like Google have started taking activities from these two sites very seriously while ranking companies online.
3. Undertake Internet Marketing Seriously - just like the normal makering, internet marketing deserves a plan and a budget. How do you expect to get clients online if you don't market your business online? Search Engine Marketing is the cheapest and most effective way to get flowing business from online visitors.
4. Monitor your Return On Investment - Track traffic to your site using free and comprehensive tools like Google Analytics. See who visits your site and what they do while there.
5. Finally, think of your business reputation. Identify positive and negative comments from people and even your clients that are hidden inside millions of websites, Facebook, Twitter and Blog posts. Know all these through online reputation management.